Sedona Arizona 

Take a Quantum Leap in Your Growth!

A 6 day Transformational Journey

With Quantum Wave Light Healings to move you to the next level in your life
At the amazing Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas

June 18th - 23rd  2023

ALREADY INTERESTED TELL ME MORE!

The Quantum Leap

You are invited to our retreat in Sedona, Arizona!

Spend a week with Lisa Campion and Jane Bear to take a quantum leap forward in your personal and spiritual life.  Sedona is a magical place and just being in the vortex energy can connect you more deeply with your life purpose and your higher self, and give you a cosmic connection like no other place!

Just imagine what having a quantum healing on a vortex can do!

Get ready to take your life to the next level with the Quantum Wave Light Healings from Lisa which will help you heal at the deepest levels, open you up to your true spiritual gifts and life purpose and take you to the next level of your evolution.  (These healings are totally unique, cutting edge and are creating miracles in the people who receive them…) 

This is the first time I will be teaching this brand new healing technique- so you will be right on the cutting edge! 

This retreat is for you if: 

• You feel stuck and are ready to take a quantum leap forward into your life by removing energy blocks, stuck emotions or just not being able to see your next steps so that you can live fully in your life’s purpose. 
  • You need to be inspired by the beauty of Sedona and let the powerful energies there shift you into high gear and raise your vibration, so you can have the inner mojo, the deep soul knowing and a connection with your higher self so that you can move forward in your life and reach your potential.  
  • You want to connect with your spiritual gifts, psychic abilities and open up to your own inner guidance so that you can move confidently into the next phase of your life. 
  • You need some deep soul level healing so that you can manifest the life you want and deserve to have. 
  • You want to connect with a tribe of people that you can play with and be inspired by an amazing group of people who are ready to change the world.

“I had a beautiful experience when I received  a Quantum Healing  inside a vortex from Lisa.  It was truly a life changer.   I experienced an energy release, and was filled with the powerful energy surrounding me and going through me. It was an incredible feeling.  Since then, I have released much of my past and moved forward into being in the now,  without the hesitation and doubt I always lived in.  It filled me with a deeper love and understanding of who I am and since then, I live in the powerful “ nothing can stop me” energy of the Universe. It was a powerful and beautiful experience by an extraordinary and beautiful teacher in a magical place.  Thanks Lisa!"  --Florence

Why You Need This...

Get ready for some cosmic adventure! 

We will be giving you a boost in the spirit of adventure too with a balloon ride at dawn, a drumming ceremony on sacred land, a vortex tour and to cap it all off, a UFO tour into the desert so you can see for yourself what is really happening in the night sky. (I did this last time I was there and omg!) 

If you are ready to have some cosmic adventures, accelerate your growth with a Quantum Wave Healing in the vortex energy and reconnect with your Higher Purpose, then this is the perfect retreat for you!

• Get inspired by the incredible beauty of Sedona and connect with the vortex energies to help take you to the next level.
  • Receive group coaching and quantum level healings from Lisa Campion to help you ascend to your next level in your life and your work
  • Learn to reconnect with your body and get grounded on even deeper levels with the fabulous Jane Bear
  • Soak in the beauty of Sedona with a stunning dawn balloon ride
  • Touch your spirit with a drumming ceremony on a vortex
  • Open your spirit to the next level of ascension with a vortex tour
  • Connect with the cosmos with a UFO tour and see for yourself what’s in the night sky!
  • Enjoy shopping and wandering around gorgeous downtown Sedona with fun shops and restaurants. Good time to stock up on some crystals!
TAKE ME THERE NOW!

“The quantum healing I received from Lisa changed me in a way that it is hard to articulate. I was struggling with anxiety and fears and after the healing there was a seismic shift in my energy. It felt as if she found the root of my anxiety and removed it and it LASTED. I kept expecting this to shift back, but it never did and now I am launching into a new place in my life. I would recommend this healing to anyone wanting to let go of deep and old patterns. It was the most powerful healing I have ever experienced." -- Arden 

Allow yourself the care and nurturing you need to recharge and reconnect with your purpose. 

You deserve to take this time for yourself!  

Working with Lisa and Quantum Wave Light Healings

Spending a week with Lisa and Jane is the best thing you can do to rocket launch yourself forward in your life, heal at the deepest levels, and get really clear on your mission. 

These Quantum Wave Light Healings are totally next level healing and also unique to Lisa and Jane.  

This is how they work:

• Set an intention for what you want to manifest and Lisa will connect with your “original soul,” which holds the blue print for who you really are and what you are meant to do in this life. 
  • Release blocks, wounds, and trauma from across the quantum field of possibility, which means who you were in the past as well as your past lives. 
  • Quantum level soul retrievals create deep, permanent, and life altering healings that clear the way for you to remember and acknowledge what your deepest soul level gifts and purpose. 
  • These healings unlock incredible amounts of life force energy, which you need to live a beautiful, harmonious, and fulfilling life.
  • Allow the natural beauty of Sedona and the power of the vortex energies to assist you in leveling up in a massive quantum leap!

ABOUT LISA AND JANE

Lisa Campion

Lisa Campion is a Psychic Counselor and Reiki Master Teacher with over 30 years of experience.  She specializes in training emerging psychics, empaths, and healers so that they can fully step into their gifts since the world needs all the healers that it can get!

She is the author of the best-selling #1 books, The Art of Psychic Reiki and the award-winning Energy Healing for Empaths as well as the upcoming books Awakening Your Psychic Abilities and The Psychic Awakening Journal. 

Lisa started working as a psychic when she was just 19 years old and has conducted well over 15,000 individual sessions. She has been teaching Reiki for over 23 years and has trained thousands of people in Reiki and other energy medicine modalities.   She has a host of online Reiki and psychic development courses and is dedicated to helping people open up their own psychic and healing gifts with ease and grace.

LEARN MORE ABOUT LISA

Jane Bear

Jane Bear guides humans who feel stuck and are seeking spiritual alignment toward reestablishing the connection to their authentic self. Janes uses a unique and powerful mix of quantum energy work and her psychic abilities to help people heal themselves, so that together we can heal the world.

Inside every human there is an amazing badass, full of potential that is sometimes hard to see or reach. As a Soul Based Dharma Coach, Jane sees your life purpose as your highest offering to the world.

Her soul based psychic readings help to uncover your own unique excellence while holding your center along the way. This waking of your soul and discovering your unique purpose helps you navigate through the uncertainty of the world that we are all facing right now, and brings you into the highest fulfillment of your greatest potential- your soul's mission. By doing our own inner healing you bring healing and transformation to your own life and to the world.

LEARN MORE ABOUT JANE

ABOUT LISA AND JANE

Lisa Campion

Lisa Campion is a Psychic Counselor and Reiki Master Teacher with over 30 years of experience.  She specializes in training emerging psychics, empaths, and healers so that they can fully step into their gifts since the world needs all the healers that it can get!

She is the author of the best-selling #1 books, The Art of Psychic Reiki and the award-winning Energy Healing for Empaths as well as the upcoming books Awakening Your Psychic Abilities and The Psychic Awakening Journal. 

Lisa started working as a psychic when she was just 19 years old and has conducted well over 15,000 individual sessions. She has been teaching Reiki for over 23 years and has trained thousands of people in Reiki and other energy medicine modalities.   She has a host of online Reiki and psychic development courses and is dedicated to helping people open up their own psychic and healing gifts with ease and grace.

LEARN MORE ABOUT LISA

Jane Bear

Jane Bear guides humans who feel stuck and are seeking spiritual alignment toward reestablishing the connection to their authentic self. Janes uses a unique and powerful mix of quantum energy work and her psychic abilities to help people heal themselves, so that together we can heal the world.

Inside every human there is an amazing badass, full of potential that is sometimes hard to see or reach. As a Soul Based Dharma Coach, Jane sees your life purpose as your highest offering to the world.

Her soul based psychic readings help to uncover your own unique excellence while holding your center along the way. This waking of your soul and discovering your unique purpose helps you navigate through the uncertainty of the world that we are all facing right now, and brings you into the highest fulfillment of your greatest potential- your soul's mission. By doing our own inner healing you bring healing and transformation to your own life and to the world.

LEARN MORE ABOUT JANE

The Beauty of Sedona

Located an easy 2 hour ride from the airport in Phoenix, Arizona, we are staying just steps away from some of the best shopping in Sedona. There is something magical about Sedona, which has long been known as a gateway to cosmic energy. You will experience a shift even arriving into town. The beauty of the red rocks and the energy of vortexes shift something inside of us and open us to another level of being.

People report incredible, spontaneous and easy upleveling in all areas of their lives- and on combination with the Quantum Wave healings, this is going to shift your vibration to the highest it’s ever been.

COST OPTIONS

$3850

(for a single room

one to two people)

$3250

(for a double room

two people)

• *A $600 deposit is required to hold your spot.  All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.

• Once we receive your deposit, we will be in touch with updates and travel tips as needed!

• Payment plans are available please click below for details. 

**RETREAT IS FULL.  If you are interested in joining our waiting list please fill out the form below.  If we have any cancellations we will contact you.  

ADD ME TO THE WAITING LIST

What Is Included In It For You???

• 5 nights/6 days at the Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas right on main shopping district in Sedona. All the rooms are singles. Double rooms can be purchased for pairs coming together.  We will not be pairing people for the event. 
  • Travel transport to and from the airport in Phoenix or Flagstaff and local transport to our events
  • Breakfast every morning at the hotel, plus a welcome and farewell dinner with the group. (Can accommodate all types of eating needs)
  • Daily group coaching and healing sessions with Lisa Campion
  • Daily embodiment meditation and practice with Jane Bear
  • A dawn balloon ride over Sedona (weather permitting)
  • A private vortex tour- we will be going to the best and secret places and avoiding the crowds!
  • A beautiful drumming ceremony on sacred land
  • A night time UFO tour- with military grade night vision goggles so you can really SEE what’s up in the night sky for yourself! (Weather permitting)
  • Plenty of downtime to rest, nap, swim in the pool, and shop at the amazing Sedona shops.
ADD ME TO THE WAITLIST

WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED??

• Lunches for 6 days and dinners for 4 nights. (There are tons of restaurants for all kinds of foods and budgets just steps from our hotel…)
  • Airfare to and from your hometown to Phoenix or Flagstaff AZ.
  • ​Any extra tours, spa treatments, excursions that you choose during your free time if you choose to go
  • ​Transportation & lodging outside of the retreat dates, should you choose to arrive early or stay later in Sedona
  • ​Anything you buy in the markets or on various outings
  • ​Personal tips and gratuities (hotel staff, maid service, etc)
  • Alcoholic Beverages

Frequently Asked Questions