Thank you for your interest in my 2024 Tulum Mexico - The Resonance Retreat.  The RSVP date for sign up is October 1st.  All payments need to be received by December 15th. All payment options include:

• 5 nights/6 days at the gorgeous and unforgettable Amansala Yoga Retreat Center in Tulum Mexico. Single and double rooms available.
  • Travel transport to and from the airport in Cancun
  • 3 delicious and nourishing meals a day (Can accommodate all types of eating needs)
  • Daily group coaching and healing sessions with Lisa Campion
  • Daily yoga with Jane Bear
  • Mayan Clay Bath and massage
  • Swimming and snorkeling in a crystal clear cenote
  • A bike ride to a Mayan ruin
  • A cooking class and a salsa dance lesson
  • A sound healing session and then an ice bath
  • Temzecal ceremony (Mayan sweat lodge)
  • Plenty of downtime to rest, nap, swim, lay on the beach, or book spa services on your own.
  • This is a small retreat for only 15 people so save your spot now!

Below are all the payment options.  If there is a different payment option you are interested in please email me at [email protected] and we can discuss it.  As mentioned above all payments need to be PAID IN FULL by December 15th.    

Single rooms, at this time we are on a WAITLIST for single rooms.  If interested please fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you.

Double rooms, don't have someone to bring with you no problem we can place you with a roommate too! ** Double occupancy required for double room booking.

**All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE

Travel insurance and/or refundable flights is HIGHLY recommended

DOUBLE ROOM - PAY IN FULL

$3500

INCLUDES $600 DEPOSIT

DOUBLE ROOM - PAY IN FULL

SAVE YOUR SPOT DEPOSIT DEPOSIT ONLY

$600

WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM TOTAL COST

This Deposit is NON- REFUNDABLE

PAY DEPOSIT NOW

DOUBLE ROOM - 3 PAYMENTS

$1200/m

INCLUDES $600 DEPOSIT

DOUBLE ROOM PAYMENTS

WAITLIST for SINGLE ROOMS

Thank you for your interest in the 2024 Tulum Mexico Retreat.  At this time all single rooms for the retreat are full.  If you fill out the following form I will contact you if we have any cancellations or extra spots open.

Thank you and enjoy your day!