Thank you for your interest in my 2024 Sedona Arizona - Quantum Leap Retreat.  The RSVP date for sign up is May 1st.  All payments need to be received by June 15th. All payment options include:

• 5 nights/6 days at the Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villasright on the main shopping district in Sedona. Travel transport to and from the airport in Phoenix or Flagstaff and local transport to our events
  • Breakfast every morning at the hotel, plus a welcome and farewell dinner with the group. (Can accommodate all types of eating needs)
  • Daily group coaching and healing sessions with Lisa Campion
  • Daily embodiment meditation and practice with Jane Bear
  • A private vortex tour- we will be going to the best and secret places and avoiding the crowds!
  • A beautiful drumming ceremony
  • A night time UFO tour- with military grade night vision goggles so you can really SEE what’s up in the night sky for yourself! (Weather permitting)
  • Plenty of downtime to rest, nap, swim in the pool, and shop at the amazing Sedona shops
  • This is a small retreat for only 20 people so save your spot now!

Below are some payment options.  If there is a different payment option you are interested in please email me at [email protected] and we can discuss it.  As mentioned above, all payments need to be PAID IN FULL by June 15th.

Single rooms, these room can either be a single person room or two people one bed room.  Cost is per person.

Double rooms, these rooms are Double occupancy required for two people/two beds.  Cost is per person.

**All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE

Travel insurance and/or refundable flights is HIGHLY recommended

SAVE YOUR SPOT DEPOSIT DEPOSIT ONLY

$1000

WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM TOTAL COST

This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE

PUT DOWN MY DEPOSIT

SINGLE ROOM - PAY IN FULL

$4400

INCLUDES $1000 DEPOSIT

PRIOR to April 30th 
After April 30th it’s $4800- so book early!
SINGLE ROOM PAY IN FULL

DOUBLE ROOM - PAY IN FULL

$3600

INCLUDES $1000 DEPOSIT

PRIOR to April 30th 
 After April 30th it's $4000 - so book early!
DOUBLE ROOM - PAY IN FULL