A 6 day Transformational Journey

Harmonizing the heart and mind to raise your consciousness
Presented by Quantum Mystic Mystery School with Lisa Campion and Jane Bear
At the stunning Amansala Yoga Retreat Center in Tulum Mexico

February 2nd - 7th  2024

ALREADY INTERESTED TELL ME MORE!

Embark on a Soulful Adventure: The The Resonance Retreat in

Tulum, Mexico

Unlock your spiritual essence, illuminate your sacred purpose, and embrace deep transformation in the heart of the Mayan world. Join us for a 6-day healing retreat amidst the stunning natural beauty of Tulum, Mexico.

This retreat weaves shamanic teachings, sacred ceremonies, Quantum healings and soulful transformation, all while immersing you in the energy and wisdom of Tulum and the ancient Maya.

This retreat is for you if: 

• You need some deep soul level healing so that you can manifest the life you want and deserve to have.

• You want to connect with your spirit guides and open up to your own inner guidance even more deeply in the mystical and magical energy of Tulum.

• You are feeling burned out, depleted and drained. It’s a been a challenging couple of years! We need to rest and restore our energy so we can have the inner mojo we need to live our lives deeply and soulfully.

• You want to connect with a tribe of people that you can play with and be inspired by an amazing group of people so that we can raise our collective vibration.

The Resonance Retreat invites you on a journey of self-discovery and personal transformation. Dive into the integration of mind, body, and spirit, and uncover the power of your three minds as they align with your heart.

The concept of the 3 minds appears somewhere in every culture all over the world. The Trinity, the 3 main Gods of Hindu religion, the 3 elements, the Holy Spirit, Dream Time, the 3 Gods of Ancient Egyptian Magic; Isis, Osiris and Horus. All of these cultures and many more besides explore the relationship between three parts. In contemporary western culture we have become largely cut off from this relationship. Whilst we, as enlightened thinkers, regularly explore the concept of the conscious and unconscious minds, we have been culturally separated from the third mind, the Higher Conscious Mind.

It is this third mind, the Higher Conscious Mind, that has the potential for you to have your life exactly the way you want it.

“Lisa Campion’s quantum healing is the most powerful healing that I have ever had. This healing feels like a soul reset by or like a structural rebuilding of my soul. A lot of healings will put a Band-Aid on the issue. This healing was so miraculous because I felt her remove and heal some core issue.  I felt like myself, whole, and complete for the first time. I really want my children, my husband and all of my friends have this healing. Everyone deserves to give themselves a gift of this healing.”  --Lydia Dustin

Why You Need This?

Begin each day cocooned in the tranquility of your ocean-view room, sipping freshly brewed coffee as calming rhythm of the sea serenades you, setting the tone for the spiritual journey ahead. When you're ready, join your fellow journeyers in a serene, love-filled yoga class led by the fabulous Jane Bear.

After a nourishing breakfast, you'll gather in a sacred circle for a deep dive into your innermost self. Held in the grace and awe of Tulum's sacred land – where the ocean caresses the jungle – you'll embark on a spiritual exploration. The morning sessions are dedicated to healing work and learning to connect even more profoundly with your team of spirit guides and inner guidance. Relax into a supportive space where transformative insights and soulful revelations unfold.

The afternoons are a gift of freedom – time for you to luxuriate in the serenity of Tulum. Whether you feel called to swim in the azure waters, nap under the shade of a palm, bask on the beach, or explore the rainforest's mystery, the choice is yours. Indulge in the tranquil pace of life and drink in the healing energy of Tulum. And experience the pleasures of the expeditions and activities that we have planned for you.

As the sun starts to dip, we come together once again for our afternoon spiritual practice. This sacred time of unity and connection will prepare us for the delicious locally sourced feast awaiting us. Indulge in mouthwatering dishes crafted from locally sourced ingredients, every bite a testament to Tulum's rich land.

TAKE ME THERE NOW!

Our journey together will be peppered with delightful surprises and spontaneous joys. Tulum's magic is unpredictable and enchanting, and our retreat mirrors this spirit. Every moment spent in this sacred land is an opportunity for profound transformation, deep connection, and soulful celebration.

Ready to join us on this spiritual adventure?

Book Now and step into the transformative experience that awaits you at the The Heart-Mind Coherence Retreat.

• Nurture yourself with the beauty of the beach and jungle in Mexico
  • Receive group coaching and quantum level healings from Lisa and Jane
  • Find out who your spirit guides and power animals are
  • Take a daily yoga class with the fabulous Jane Bear
  • Get some rest and recharge with a relaxing Mayan Clay bath and massage
  • Swim in a cenote and feel embraced by the earth and water of Tulum
  • Raise your vibrations with a Sound healing, and Ice bath
  • Connect with your higher self in a Temzecal, the Mayan sweat lodge
  • Play and have fun with a cooking and Salsa dancing class
EXCITED TO JOIN NOW!

“The quantum healing I received from Lisa changed me in a way that it is hard to articulate. I was struggling with anxiety and fears and after the healing there was a seismic shift in my energy. It felt as if she found the root of my anxiety and removed it and it LASTED. I kept expecting this to shift back, but it never did and now I am launching into a new place in my life. I would recommend this healing to anyone wanting to let go of deep and old patterns. It was the most powerful healing I have ever experienced." -- Arden 

Allow yourself the care and nurturing you need to recharge and reconnect with your purpose. 

You deserve to take this time for yourself!  

Working with Lisa and Quantum Healings

This is a magical, mystery school style retreat that will combine nourishment and rest with healings and also a deep dive into the mystical atmosphere of Tulum. In this step of the mystery school work, we open up and heal the mind and heart for an even deeper access to your own soul.

1. Learn how your mind really works and how to tap into the wisdom of the three parts of your mind. And then how to integrate your mind and your heart together, so you can reach your potential in all aspects of your life.
  2. Receive a Quantum Healing to heal your heart so you can open up to even more love in your life- especially self-love!
  3. Connect deeply with your team of spirit guides and increase your own ability to access them anytime.
  4. Dive into the shamanic traditions of the Maya and access the wisdom of your own inner shaman.

These Quantum Wave Light Healings are totally next level healing and also unique to Lisa and Jane.  This is how they work:

• Set an intention for what you want to manifest and Lisa will connect with your “original soul,” which holds the blue print for who you really are and what you are meant to do in this life. 
  • Release blocks, wounds, and trauma from across the quantum field of possibility, which means who you were in the past as well as your past lives. 
  • Quantum level soul retrievals create deep, permanent, and life altering healings that clear the way for you to remember and acknowledge what your deepest soul level gifts and purpose. 
  • These healings unlock incredible amounts of life force energy, which you need to live a beautiful, harmonious, and fulfilling life.

Envisioning the next step in your journey as a healer. Lisa will help you connect with your inner guidance so that you can leave here refreshed, inspired, and aligned with your highest path. 

The Beauty of Tulum

All of this goodness is happening steps from the beach in the stunning natural beauty of Amansala Retreat Center in Tulum.

Located an easy 2 hour ride from the airport in Cancun, and just steps away from a gorgeous beach, Amansala is an eco-lodge with a Mexican flair.  Amansala is one of Tulum’s first resorts and is recognized globally for their eco chic accommodations, world class yoga, unforgettable spa services, and bohemian beach vibe. It’s a home away from home for those in the now, who seek an authentic, warm, and welcoming experience rather than just a hotel stay. 

As healers many of us as in desperate need of two things – Nurturing for yourself and a vision for the next stage of your journey.

JOIN ME FEBRUARY 2024!

ABOUT LISA AND JANE

Lisa Campion

Lisa Campion is a Psychic Counselor and Reiki Master Teacher with over 30 years of experience.  She specializes in training emerging psychics, empaths, and healers so that they can fully step into their gifts since the world needs all the healers that it can get!

She is the author of the best-selling #1 books, The Art of Psychic Reiki and the award-winning Energy Healing for Empaths as well as the upcoming books Awakening Your Psychic Abilities and The Psychic Awakening Journal. 

Lisa started working as a psychic when she was just 19 years old and has conducted well over 15,000 individual sessions. She has been teaching Reiki for over 23 years and has trained thousands of people in Reiki and other energy medicine modalities.   She has a host of online Reiki and psychic development courses and is dedicated to helping people open up their own psychic and healing gifts with ease and grace.

LEARN MORE ABOUT LISA

Jane Bear

Jane Bear guides humans who feel stuck and are seeking spiritual alignment toward reestablishing the connection to their authentic self. Janes uses a unique and powerful mix of quantum energy work and her psychic abilities to help people heal themselves, so that together we can heal the world.

Inside every human there is an amazing badass, full of potential that is sometimes hard to see or reach. As a Soul Based Dharma Coach, Jane sees your life purpose as your highest offering to the world.

Her soul based psychic readings help to uncover your own unique excellence while holding your center along the way. This waking of your soul and discovering your unique purpose helps you navigate through the uncertainty of the world that we are all facing right now, and brings you into the highest fulfillment of your greatest potential- your soul's mission. By doing our own inner healing you bring healing and transformation to your own life and to the world.

LEARN MORE ABOUT JANE

ABOUT LISA AND JANE

Lisa Campion

Lisa Campion is a Psychic Counselor and Reiki Master Teacher with over 30 years of experience.  She specializes in training emerging psychics, empaths, and healers so that they can fully step into their gifts since the world needs all the healers that it can get!

She is the author of the best-selling #1 books, The Art of Psychic Reiki and the award-winning Energy Healing for Empaths as well as the upcoming books Awakening Your Psychic Abilities and The Psychic Awakening Journal. 

Lisa started working as a psychic when she was just 19 years old and has conducted well over 15,000 individual sessions. She has been teaching Reiki for over 23 years and has trained thousands of people in Reiki and other energy medicine modalities.   She has a host of online Reiki and psychic development courses and is dedicated to helping people open up their own psychic and healing gifts with ease and grace.

LEARN MORE ABOUT LISA

Jane Bear

Jane Bear guides humans who feel stuck and are seeking spiritual alignment toward reestablishing the connection to their authentic self. Janes uses a unique and powerful mix of quantum energy work and her psychic abilities to help people heal themselves, so that together we can heal the world.

Inside every human there is an amazing badass, full of potential that is sometimes hard to see or reach. As a Soul Based Dharma Coach, Jane sees your life purpose as your highest offering to the world.

Her soul based psychic readings help to uncover your own unique excellence while holding your center along the way. This waking of your soul and discovering your unique purpose helps you navigate through the uncertainty of the world that we are all facing right now, and brings you into the highest fulfillment of your greatest potential- your soul's mission. By doing our own inner healing you bring healing and transformation to your own life and to the world.

LEARN MORE ABOUT JANE

What Is Included In It For You???

• 5 nights/6 days at the gorgeous and unforgettable Amansala Yoga Retreat Center in Tulum Mexico. Single and double rooms available.
  • Travel transport to and from the airport in Cancun
  • 3 delicious and nourishing meals a day (Can accommodate all types of eating needs)
  • Daily group coaching and healing sessions with Lisa Campion
  • Daily yoga with Jane Bear
  • Mayan Clay Bath and massage
  • Swimming and snorkeling in a crystal clear cenote
  • A bike ride to a Mayan ruin
  • A cooking class and a salsa dance lesson
  • A sound healing session and then an ice bath
  • Temzecal ceremony (Mayan sweat lodge)
  • Plenty of downtime to rest, nap, swim, lay on the beach, or book spa services on your own.
  • This is a small retreat for only 15 people so save your spot now!
SAY NO MORE.....SIGN ME UP!

COST OPTIONS

$3750

(for a single room)

$3500

(for a double room)

• Our Travel Concierge will be handling deposits and payments.

• *A $600 deposit is required to hold your spot.  All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.

• Once we receive your deposit, we will be in touch with updates and travel tips as needed!

• Payment plans are available please click below for details.
  • RSVP deadline is October 1st (Sign ups accepted after this date pending resort availability and Payment in Full required)
  • This is a small retreat for only 15 people so save your spot now!

**RETREAT IS FULL.  If you are interested in joining our waiting list please fill out the form below.  If we have any cancellations we will contact you.

ADD ME TO THE WAITING LIST

WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED??

• Airfare to and from your hometown to CUN Cancun Mexico Airport
  • ​Travelers Insurance (highly recommended)
  • One dinner is NOT included.  This will be determined once we have a confirmed agenda
  • ​Any extra tours, spa treatments, excursions that you choose during your free time if you choose to go
  • ​Transportation & lodging outside of the retreat dates, should you choose to arrive early or stay later in Mexico
  • ​Anything you buy in the markets or on various outings
  • ​Personal tips and gratuities (hotel staff, maid service, etc)
  • Alcoholic Beverages

Frequently Asked Questions

I AM PACKING MY BAGS!